How lovely is it to have new hair color? But, it irks when your clothes and carpets become stained because you decided to do hair dying all by yourself. If you find doing it yourself, you have to know how to deal with hair dye stains.
Although different hair dye colors have varying treatments, the key to successful removal is to treat the stain as quickly as possible. Thus, leaving your stained clothes at the laundry on demand Little Italy effectively if you do not treat the stain.
Before Dealing with Hair Dye Stains
There is a golden rule in the laundry: check the wash label on the garment or linen. If it is labeled as dry clean only, you have to take it to the dry cleaner as quickly as possible. play gaminator slots free online Ask the laundry pickup service whether they also offer dry cleaning.
However, if you plan to wash it at home, ensure to treat the stain with a stain remover before washing and drying them. Although it is unlikely for hair dye stains to be removed by using a stain remover kit, there’s nothing wrong with trying.
How to Remove Hair Dye from Clothes and Other Garments
Do not wash the fabrics immediately. Treat the stain first; washing the stained garment and drying it makes it more impossible to remove the dye.
Here are the steps you should do before you wash the clothes and garments:
- Carefully scrape off the hair dye with a dull knife.
- Cover the stained area with a liquid laundry detergent or a pre-treatment stain remover. Gently scrub the area with a microfiber cloth or soft-bristled brush. Let the laundry detergent settle for 15 minutes.
- Fill the sink with cool water and add a color-safe and non-chlorine bleach to the bowl. Soak the garment for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Repeat the steps as necessary until the stain is completely removed.
But what if the stain landed on the carpet or upholstery? Well, here is the solution.
- Carefully scrape off the hair dye that landed on the garment with a dull knife. egy kinai bukmeker meggyilkolasa
- Mix a tablespoon of dish soap and a tablespoon of white vinegar with 2 cups of warm water.
- Dip a microfiber solution into the solution, dab the cloth on the stain, and blot it with a dry cloth until you can see the stain has dissolved.
- Rinse the area with cold water and let it dry.
- However, if the stain remains, mix a teaspoon of dish soap and 3 tablespoons of vinegar with a cup of water.
- Let the solution sit for 30 minutes. But while letting it sit, blot the stain every 5 minutes with more solution. Dab the stained area with cold water and let it dry.
Do not forget about these tips. tippmix elo eredmenyek Make the steps stuck with your brain, especially when you love to dye your hair often. Moreover, next time sacrifice a shirt that you will not use. Do not wash it with other shirts as wet stains may transfer to your other clothes.