The hormonal imbalance makes the person agitated and anxious. It can impact mental and physical health. If the women exhibit symptoms correlating to hormonal imbalance, they should consult with an endocrinologist in Lahore. A specialist will detect the cause and guide the patient with the most effective treatment options. Visit The Site: atozmp3.ws
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
- Skin Related Problems Including Acne: Hormones are responsible for regulating the temperature of the body. Due to changes in certain hormones, women may experience sweating. Pregnant women are prone to experience excessive sweating. Other than sweating, high levels of testosterone can trigger acne. kasyno online platnosc blik A high level of testosterone can cause acne before the period. zakłady bukmacherskie polska hiszpania The imbalance can affect appearance, as women may suffer from hirsutism, in which there is abnormal hair growth on body parts such as the face, chest, and abdomen.
- Stressed and Fatigued: Issues related to the thyroid gland can cause a person to feel stressed, have weight problems, and have insomnia. Due to fluctuation in the hormonal levels, there are multiple physical problems that women have to suffer, which adds up to the anxiety. Women may have to suffer from psychological and physical issues.
- Unexplained Change in Weight: With the fluctuation in cortisol and testosterone, women gain weight and struggle to lose them with exercising and dieting. The imbalance causes insulin resistance which can cause complications. Also, low levels of thyroxine can result in belly fat that is hard to burn.
- Change in the Menstrual Cycle: The monthly cycle range is 21 to 35 days. If one notices a change in their cycle and flow, it is more likely that they are suffering from hormonal imbalance.
- Change in Sex Drive: Levels of progesterone and estrogen have an influence on the libido. When there is a decrease in estrogen levels, women are likely to lose interest in sex. Due to changes in estrogen, cortisol, and testosterone levels in the body, women struggle conceiving.
Causes of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, as there are body changes. However, the levels get normal after the delivery and do not require immediate medical attention.
- Diabetes: Diabetic women have low production in their body; hence, it can cause the person to suffer from multiple physical problems.
- Obesity: Obese women may experience compromised metabolic functioning. It is more likely that their menstrual cycle is not normal; hence, they suffer from hormonal imbalance.
- Poor Lifestyle: Women who have a poor eating lifestyle can become obese. Obesity and lack of physical activity can cause multiple physical problems caused due to the function in the hormonal levels.
- Thyroid Problem: The thyroid gland is responsible for the regulation of hormones. Women suffering from hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism experience immense physical and psychological problems.
- PCOS: It is a hormonal disorder that affects the reproduction process of women and can cause obesity.
Tests for Diagnosing Hormonal Imbalance
- Blood Testing: Blood testing helps determine the levels of estrogen, testosterone, and cortisol in the body; that may be affecting the overall health of the patient.
- Ultrasound: The ultrasound helps get an image of the uterus and ovaries. The symptoms may be due to cysts or cancer; hence, ultrasound helps eradicate other possibilities.
- Physical Examinations: Change in weight correlates to hormonal balance. However, it is significant to understand the cause of the fluctuations in the body. bukmacherskie zakłady sportowe przez internet A pelvic exam helps determine the presence of any cysts or tumors that may be causing the person to suffer from the signs. Also, the specialist can treat the cause to maintain the hormonal levels in the body.
Women who notice visible physical changes should consider consulting an endocrinologist in National Hospital & Medical Centre. It is significant to treat and maintain hormonal levels to avoid further complications. Read More About: mallumusic.info